Kindergarten Supply List
Translate this page
2022-2023 School Year
- Each child needs a backpack that can accommodate a 9” x 12” folder and books
- Backpacks need to be clearly labeled with your child’s name. Many backpacks look alike, so this is very important.
- Your child is expected to bring the backpack to and from school every day.
- No wheels, please!
The following supplies will be shared by the entire class and therefore should NOT be labeled. Please explain to your child that the supplies will be shared. Except for their headphones.
- 1 bottle of Elmer’s school glue
- 24 Elmer glue sticks
- 1 pair of children’s Fiskar scissors
- 3 boxes of 24 Crayola crayons
- 2 plastic 2 pocket folders (8 ½ x 11) with brads
- 2 boxes of tissues
- 1 bottle of hand sanitizer
- 2 containers Clorox/Lysol wipes
- 1 box of 12 pencils - Dixon Ticonderoga HB#2
- 2 boxes of Crayola fine-point classic markers (Last Name A-M)
- 2 boxes gallon-size Ziploc bags (Last Name A-M)
- 2 boxes of Crayola broad-point classic markers (Last Name N-Z)
- 2 boxes quart-size Ziploc bags (Last Name N-Z)
- 1 pair of headphones that are child appropriate. These can be labeled with your child’s name as they will not be shared
- 1 plastic pencil box
- 24 Dixon Ticonderoga Golf Pencils Pre-Sharpened with Eraser
Kindergarten School Supply List (Downloadable PDF)
PTA is offering families a one-stop online shopping for school supplies through Sprout School Supplies. This year there are no paper order forms. All orders must be done online at: www.sproutsupplies.com with the school code: MWES001
All online order should receive an email confirmation. Order Deadline is July 12th.
For support, contact Sprout School Supplies 571-403-0899 or [email protected].